After a brief stint on the PTR servers, Gul’Dan has finally been made available to the main servers of Heroes of the Storm, along with a massive patch. A brief description of Gul’Dan’s abilities along with his Nexus trailer are as follows:
- Life Tap (D)
- Gul’dan does not regenerate Mana.
- Activate to sacrifice a portion of your Health, restoring 25% of your maximum Mana.
- Fel Flame (Q)
- Release a wave of flame that damages each enemy it passes through.
- Drain Life (W)
- Drain the life from an enemy over 3 seconds, dealing damage to the target and healing Gul’dan each second while channeling.
- Corruption (E)
- Call forth three bursts of shadow energy in a line, which deal damage to each enemy they strike over 6 seconds. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Horrify (R)
- After a short delay, deal damage and Fear all enemy Heroes in the area for 2 seconds.
- Rain of Destruction (R)
- Summon a rain of meteors in a large area for 7 seconds. Each meteor deals a damage in a small area.
Along with the addition to Gul’Dan, several major changes have been made to Heroes of the Storm via patch 19.0. This patch includes changes to minion damage, health sustain in the form of regeneration globe changes, performance updates, as well as huge changes to heroes such as Zagara and Jaina. For a full, detailed list of the changes, you can view the patch notes here.